First Physio - Exeter Physiotherapist's
- First Physio is a dedicated physiotherapy practice based at Fitness First in Exeter
- Experienced physiotherapists and sports masseuse’s for all types of patients
- Clinic and gym based treatment: access to state of the art gym and studio space alongside clinic rooms
- Physiotherapy to help diagnose and treat anything from neck and back pain to muscle tears and ligament injuries
- Hands on physiotherapy including joint moblisation, sports massage, acupuncture, clinical Pilates, exercises and rehabilitation
- Tailored treatment and rehabilitation plans based on clinical and lifestyle needs
- Evening, early morning and Saturday appointments available
- City centre location with free parking
Our specialised musculoskeletal physiotherapists at First Physio will provide individualised physiotherapy treatment tailored to your needs. We are specialists in diagnostic and rehabilitative management of all musculoskeletal conditions. Our physiotherapists are experienced at treating both children and adults. We are a BUPA accredited practice and registered with other major insurers.
First Physio is situated within Fitness First. We welcome all patients and our clients do not have to be Fitness First members. We have a discreet waiting area and the advantage of being based at Fitness First is that we have the ability to treat and rehabilitate not only in our own private treatment rooms but in the state of the art gym and studio space. There is extensive on site free parking for First Physio patients.
Services we provide include: Treatment of all sprains, strains and joint problems, back and neck pain, acute injuries as well as recurring and chronic injuries, post-operative physiotherapy, rehabilitation for simple and complex injuries, exercise prescription, sports massage, clinical Pilates, acupuncture and therapeutic ultrasound
The website aims to provide information on the service we provide but if you require more information please free to contact Jo on 07977012725
For pricing and other information please visit our FAQs